Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dumpster Diving


So last night Hannah and I stayed up all night dumpster diving!

The night begun with Body125 playing a fun show at the Log Cabin and I sung with Thrill Collins which I enjoyed very much, the Log Cabin was full of good times! Ottilie and Vincent gave me a ride to the OOS birthday show, my playlist was too short though so I talked lots on air which I don't normally do, I played a collection of New Zealand punk including a song off the new Vorpal Blade album (which is amazing). Hollon's mum gave me a ride back into town from OOS, which I am very thankful for. Ben, Hannah and myself stayed up late talking about life and drumming on beer bottles with chopsticks, later we walked Ben home and Hannah and I set off in search of dumpsters!!

We found a bag of carrots. We found two danishs. We found four bagels. We found three paninis. We found two french rolls. We had a great time sharing all our food with our friends the next morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment