Friday, July 16, 2010

Lucid


Recording new sounds. I have nothing better to do (possibly sleep).



It's a minor you say, it's a minor

oh what a depressing tune to celebrate your birthday

still we gather around like poor lost sheep

wet wool and eager to become carpet or some sort of furniture

you couldn't think you couldn't think for yourself

And I'm none the wiser listening to his poems and claiming wisdom

if all the academics could gather together try their best at reality

they would never get it, but it's worth a shot worth a shot

a shot of spirit a shot of hope

we should try we should try our best

cutting down poppies for opium

to get high to get high to get high


And the pig in the sty says why am I here

Cause when it comes to science I'm pretty much you

Without a blackened heart and yet still without chance

so I'll dedicate my life for your laboratories

No comments:

Post a Comment