Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday Film Night


So last night we had a movie night.. I think Wednesday film night may become a tradition. We watched two films the first was a really bad indie film about a cult that lived in the sea, I can't remember the name, then we watched a really cute anime about a cat bus and a giant rabbit/friendly animal, I can't remember the name for this one either ask Fionn though!
We started watching Ponya but Alice only had the Japanese version (no subs) which meant that Fionn had to translate so we gave up on that one.
I forgot to take photos so the picture above will have to do. It's from the website 27bslash6 which is hilarious, my favourite is the party emails.


I'm applying for jobs one is working for CYFS and the other is for the YMCA, I think I will prefer to work the YMCA.

3 comments:

  1. the anime is my neighbor totoro! i've watched it since i was a little kid. such a good one! i made a totoro hoodie. he doesn't have ears yet, though. :[

    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l01nfwUkvS1qa1nzz.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thank you so much Florence! It was such a lovely film. That hoodie is great, with ears it will be brilliant. Even hearing the name Totoro induces pleasant feelings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The missy email! I was sent it two weeks ago, and have not laughed so hard at an email before, I try and pick my favourite part, whether it be "lost" or "This is not my cat" or "No reward"...but I can never settle!
    x

    ReplyDelete