Tuesday, August 30, 2011

WAOTS/Rubijaq/$noregazZzm

So I've come across a few sweet tracks and videos lately, here is one from Dunedin it's WAOTS (We Aeronauts Of The Spirit). I met Max in Auckland a few months ago, he plays music on his DS and uses a vocoder and stuff.
by WAOTS

And here is a sweet track from Brisbane it's Rubijaq. It's a bass heavy chip song, I really like this guy's music especially his last two releases; Unreleased Compilation 2, and Unreleased Compilation 3.





Also the latest $noregazZzm video is out and it's pretty rad. I like Joe's kiwi accent (I'd hope Zach would be proud), Lisandru doesn't have a kiwi accent but, his Romanian/Canadian twang does his Romanian/Canadian upbringing proud.



Also I'm heading to Wellington this weekend with Grass Cannons and Nevernudes, it's gonna be an awesome party they're playing at Fred's on friday (don't ask me where that is... it's in Wellington somewhere).


No comments:

Post a Comment