Friday, August 19, 2011



So last weekend I went back to Christchurch to see old friends. I had a fantastic time hanging out with people I love, my flight almost didn't get to Christchurch because of the fog.

Things I did in ChCh;

-Got to see the brewery for the first time, it was pretty cool, I drunk a milk stout and it was tasty.

- Hung out with Fionn, he let me ride his bike around town while he was visiting the doctor, we had lots of good talks I miss him alot :c. Netta was pretty busy studying, I only got to see her a little bit.

-Got to see the Archive in construction, it's looking really cool, T'Nealle and Jasper have been working really hard on it.

-Hung out with Joel, he left for Europe/Australia at the start of 2010 was really cool seeing him again!

-Went to a Skab/Skub party with T'Nealle and Jasper, we had a killer time ripping up the dance floor!

- Saw Arrietty with Alice, Matt and Hollan at the cinema. I found some free popcorn afterwards too!

-Ate lots of T'Nealle's bread/pizza it was delicious, fresh bread is probably one of the best things ever!

-Went to a 21st, I didn't know the birthday girl, but had a super fun time partying with Joel. I sung Limp Bizkit on the Karaoke.

I did lots more as well but my memory doesn't serve me quite so well. I had such a fun time but I realised just how much I miss my ChCh buds. Oh well this is life, I can't have my cake and eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment