Thursday, August 9, 2012


So I've been busy recording new songs for the up and coming fauxhound album, Lisandru ($noregazZzm) is doing a remix for it too. Anyhow I'm enjoying using lgpt it's a great tracker imo.
Here are some words you may find on the record!


my past has been a crawl in the undergrowth
my memories are damp growing with moss yet covered in life
and insects as beautiful as they are seem too close for comfort
small birds speak to me from high above
saying "it's awful pretty here amongst the clouds
it sure is a drag dragging feet in the dirt"
i shake my fist saying "this is were i belong"
stop taunting me with lies of life up above
but come matariki, come my seven sisters
lift me from the ground in my shame
you say i had to be there to understand
the simple beauty known as your name
and now I can walk hand in hand with my love
as she sings me to sleep
softly saying "you never tasted life this sweet
you never tasted life this sweet"

come matariki come my seven sisters
no one has seen light quite like this
no one has seen light quite like this

No comments:

Post a Comment