Friday, February 17, 2012

Camp A Low Hum 2012

So CALH was in Wainuiomata {camp Wanui} this year. It was amazing, I was given the privilege to perform with $noregazZzm for both their sets, I also played a renegade as Fauxhound. Playing at camp is probably the most fun ever. The Fauxhound set went really well. There were a load of people there, which was especially cool seeing the only advertising was word of mouth.

There were a lot of amazing bands there but a few really blew me away, they are as follows;

Talkshow Boy/Keith! Party

While Spring Break played the lagoon pool party TalkShow Boy was owning the renegade room. This was seriously an amazing set. Talkshow Boy stormed around the renegade room spitting trash rap vocals to a variety of awesome backing tracks!

Foxtrot

So Flo Wilson is pretty cute and she is also Foxtrot. She did this one song, in the renegade room, with loads of breathing and I felt so weird.... it seemed so sexual but not in a smutty kinda way, I don't know it was weird and AMAZING.

Dead

Just watch the video stupid, you'll know, you'll know
I missed their first set but saw them play on the lawn.

A Art

Even if you don't like chipmusic you probably would have fallen in love with Dove when he played renegade. This is awesome to the baddest. wordup.


Patric Catani/ Candie Hank
Candie Hank Tracks + Remixes by Catani

So Patric Catani played camp as Candie Hank, I kinda lost my nut 'cause I love chiptune. But this dude was soooo sweet. As a live performance in the forest it was simply magical!

He can rap, really well, in English. He can rap, really well, in German.

No comments:

Post a Comment