Thursday, May 5, 2011

New room ++++ Comic swap

These are two Liz Prince comics that Alice has let me borrow, they are such lovely comics, probably two of the best comics I have ever read. Made me feel really sentimental and a little sad [but a good sorta sad... if you get what I mean]. I will send them back to Alice along with Blankets and Lost at Sea so she can read them!

This is my new room... I used to live in our lounge but have recently upgraded to a small room in our garage, the privacy is nice! I have set up a small recording 'studio' for chipmusic, in the photo my computer is perched next to my mixer in the studio! Really it's just a faux-studio {do you see what I did there?}!!

2 comments:

  1. I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE. P.S I'M REPLYING TO YOUR EMAIL AFTER BREAKFAST. WOOPS CAPS IS STILL ON. OH WELL.

    ReplyDelete