Thursday, March 17, 2011

Smoking Makes You Cool


"Tired of the everyday grind? Want to get away from it all? Ever dream of a life of nomadic adventure? We offer you escape!"

So I left Christchurch a few weeks ago for work. I have a cheap flat in Mount Eden, I have made a partition in the lounge which separates my room from the rest of the living area. Auckland is exiting and really hot, I've had a great time so far. I'm especially thankful that Nick is here we have been inseparable best friends. Also met some anarchists who are into folk punk, especially Andrew Jackson Jihad, and we went busking on Queen St.

"That's 'cause smoking makes you cool,
And smoking makes you rule.
So just light up a smoke and you'll never go broke
And you'll be the most popular kid in school.
The coolest kid in school."

No comments:

Post a Comment