Monday, January 10, 2011

Roll Up Your Sleeves: A Documentary About Do-It-Yourself Counterculture (2008)

I'm thinking about renting out our lounge and kitchen to A Collective I'm working for. I think our lounge and kitchen would be a great place for a social centre/ band practice space. I still wish to live upstairs and share the rent.

The collective will hopefully run on pledges (AP's from people who support the cause), I know I will pledge, if it can be anything like the groups described in the video it'll be a great asset towards our community.


Waiting on permission from other flatmate, I really hope he can embrace this idea and see the potential.

1 comment:

  1. do it! this would be amazing and just what chch needs; the culture's there but there's so few outlets to foster it...i'll help where i can!

    ReplyDelete