Monday, May 24, 2010

"We can't tell the future, but we can tell the present"



I was talking to my work colleague about Insurance companies and how ridiculous they really are. Why would you pay someone (premiums) for them to hold your money for you, and then when you really want your money back they don't give it. Then my colleague commented that if we have nothing of real value then we have no need for the scare-mongering insurance companies. Her ideas were synonymous with the discussions I had had with Mark earlier, I have too many material items that I never use anymore, I keep them for sentiments sake or as investments of monetary wealth. So I have decided to slowly let somethings go, so others can enjoy them, first of which is a 4gb (green) Ipod mini it's a bit beat up but works pretty well.
If you know of any one deserving (your kid brother or sister) who doesn't have an ipod, they can have mine!
I have a Korg MicroKontrol midicontroller I don't really use anymore either.

What goes around comes around right?

2 comments:

  1. That Korg could come in handy for the recording studio I'm looking at putting together... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry man the Korg got snapped up. It's hot property I guess (not for me though)

    ReplyDelete